Hawke’s Bay Tourism represents the wider tourism community to ensure the region is well represented at a national and international level.
Being a member of Hawke’s Bay Tourism entitles businesses to a range of benefits that will help to grow your business as well as helping the overall promotion of the region. It is important that as a sector we all work together to grow the region’s share of the tourism pie.
How does membership work?
Businesses are asked to “opt in” to be officially recognized as an operator within the tourism industry of Hawke’s Bay. All of those who opt in will be able to be listed on http://www.hawkesbaynz.com. This applies to all sectors that have interaction with and benefit from doing business with visitors, including but not limited to accommodation, activities, attractions, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, transport providers, wedding service providers and retailers etc. Ideally all those people who believe they receive business from the tourism economy.
As a member, depending on the Tier you select, you may have access to:
- The Hawke’s Bay regional brand elements
- Member-only Image Library (currently being redeveloped)
- General industry updates and networking events
- Tourism information and developments regionally, nationally and internationally
- Opportunity to attend Regional Tourism Conferences and enter Awards
- Information and experiences exchanges
- Education and workshop opportunities
Download the expanded Hawke’s Bay Tourism Membership Proposal Form here.
If you would like to become a member of Hawke’s Bay Tourism call us on 06 834 1019 today or email Hamish Evans.
Please note that all members of Hawke’s Bay Tourism are required to abide by the Code of Ethics. Please download your own copy of the Hawkes Bay Tourism Code of Ethics
Annual Fees are set in September and annual invoicing occurs in October each year. +
- New membership registrations received during the year will be invoiced on this date and this will become the anniversary date.
- Membership can be paid by monthly Automatic Payment. – with the exception of Enhanced category.
+ Please Note: Access to the Hawke’s Bay Regional Brand, Image Gallery and other associated benefits will only be activated when your partnership subscription is paid.
Please print and complete the registration form attached and an invoice will be sent to you for payment. Once payment is received you will be sent the Partnership Pack along with Online login and instructions.
By completing the form you agree to abide by the rules of the association including the Code of Ethics, Brand Use Guidelines, and as outlined in the constitution (available on request).
All members of Hawke’s Bay Tourism need to abide by a code of ethics, download your copy of the Hawke’s Bay Tourism Code of Ethics here…