If you would like to make a submission you might like to include information on the following things;
1. What is your business? How are you involved in tourism?
2. How many employees do you have and have you grown your staff numbers over the last three years?
3. How much do you think you contribute over and above your membership to Hawke’s Bay Tourism? ie famil support or additional spend to promote your business outside the region?
4. Are you planning to invest in further development for your business based on the growth in tourism?
5. How important is the environment to your business, what steps do you take to protect our environment. What’s your Qualmark rating?
If you want to maintain current funding levels for tourism – select Option 1
Submissions can be:
• Delivered to; 159 Dalton Street, Napier
• Posted to; Freepost 515, Private Bag 6006, Napier 4142
• Emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Completed online; at http://www.hbrc.govt.nz
Download this form to make a submission using the HBRC template
There are also Town Hall meetings you can attend run by HBRC;
- 4-Apr Town Hall Meeting Havelock North – Porters hotel 6-8pm
- 5-Apr Town Hall Meeting Te Taiwhenua Heretaunga Hastings 6-8pm
- 9-Apr Town Hall Meeting Napier Conference Centre 6-8pm
- 10-Apr Town Hall Meeting Taradale Town Hall 6-8pm
- 11-Apr Town Hall Meeting Waipawa Town Hall 6-8pm
- 12-Apr Town Hall Meeting Karamu High School – Hastings 6-8pm
- 19-Apr Town Hall Meeting Wairoa Memorial Hall, 6-8pm