Hawke’s Bay Tourism represents the wider tourism community to ensure the region is well represented at a national and international level.
Being a member of Hawke’s Bay Tourism entitles businesses to a range of benefits that will help to grow your business as well as helping the overall promotion of the region. It is important that as a sector we all work together to grow the region’s share of the tourism pie.
As a member you will be listed on http://www.hawkesbaynz.com. This is our official visitor site and receives over 350,000 visits annually. Depending on the level of membership you need – you may also be entitled to amazing marketing benefits and development opportunities. These might include;
- Campaign partner opportunities
- 1-2 hour business sessions with Hawke’s Bay Tourism
- Use of the Hawke’s Bay regional brand elements
- Access to the image library
- Attending industry updates and networking events
- Tourism information and developments regionally, nationally and internationally
- Opportunity to enter the Tourism Awards
- Education and workshop opportunities
- Access to analytics and reporting
Visit the “Become a member of Hawke’s Bay Tourism” page on this website for more information or your business can join Hawke’s Bay Tourism at any time – just follow this link www.hawkesbaynz.com/join-us
All members of Hawke’s Bay Tourism need to abide by a code of ethics, download your copy of the Hawke’s Bay Tourism Code of Ethics here…